Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Jun 15, 2016, 9:12 AM   #21

21. Corvette
Attached Images

Walter C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2016, 11:40 AM   #22

22. 1950 Dodge Power Wagon NYFD
Attached Images

Old Jun 15, 2016, 11:42 AM   #23

23. 1914 Ford
Attached Images

Old Jun 16, 2016, 3:20 AM   #24

Hi Walter. Geez, 380 views. Things are getting critical here at Steves. I've been watching these images the last few days. These are a real departure for you. Not totally my cup of tea, but there are a few I can identify with. A lot of the multiple type exposures I find not to my taste, but the black and white cadillac, the chrysler Imperial taillights, the '56 chevy taillights, and the Power wagon zoom pictures all caught my eye. We have gotten used to your beach scenes and car show pics, these are totally different. Good, but different.

My Flickr
-Robert-

Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2016, 5:43 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawgwild View Post
Geez, 380 views. Things are getting critical here at Steves.
Thanks, Robert. Not sure what's happening. Big drop in viewings and commentary. Are people ditching this site? Is it worth the time spent to post our photos?
Old Jul 20, 2016, 12:26 AM   #26

I suppose if you want comments you should give them as well.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2016, 12:12 AM   #27

Just what are you saying Bynx? That because viewing and commentary is down that it is my fault? I think if you would bother to check you'd find that I do more than my share of viewing, commenting AND posting photos. OK, sorry. I should have considered the source.

Last edited by Walter C; Jul 21, 2016 at 12:15 AM.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 7:58 AM   #28

This site and a lot of other photo sites are down. I dont know the reason but I think it starts with apathy. One creates an image whether through simply taking a good picture, or making it through photoshop, then posts it in hopes of getting some approval or criticism on how to make it better. A hundred people see it and no one says anything. So what happens? You post less and less until you have a situation like we have here. Ive commented on your stuff, good or bad. Ive been critical if I didnt like what was shot like that dickhead that painted the countryside. Not commenting on you but what you shot. You dont like criticism and cant take it. So if you just want approval then sorry bud, that aint gonna happen. I suppose in your case, if you did something else to post instead of OOBs and Photoshop creations you might get some comments. But by the looks of the bozos who lurk the halls here and say nothing, Id say that is unlikely. I guess it would be better for all of us to spend more time making good photos than trying to show them off here. Consider that.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:06 AM   #29

Bynx, this exchange started when you said "I suppose if you want comments you should give them as well." Perhaps you haven't been paying attention. I've posted more comments than 80 percent of the folks here. Mine tend to be either complementary or encouraging, since I appreciate the effort that folks have made and hope to see them continue to improve. You added "You don't like criticism and can't take it." Not true, except in your case. You go on to say that I only post OOBs and Photoshop creations, which is also untrue. BTW, I've had the most views of anyone in the Digital Creations section. I just can't understand why my simple observation about lower views and commentary led to your remarks.
Old Aug 6, 2016, 8:36 PM   #30

Midget racer
Attached Images