Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Jun 21, 2004, 7:14 AM   #11

Sure ! :lol::lol::lol:
brtsergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2004, 9:44 AM   #12

LOL - I went through a stage of listening to The Cure (still like them), Husker Du, Smiths (still like them), Echo and the Bunnymen, Stephen "tintin" Duffy, Joyce Siberry, Gene loves Jezebel, I could go on... :-)Still love to crank the music when I'm alone. Didn't like Ministry at all or some of the noisier, obscene ones.
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2004, 9:57 AM   #13

monkey, Morrissey ofThe Smithshas a new album out called You Are The Quarry. Me and the wife like them too. Have you ever heard Pulp. They're quite good, funny lyrics. I like Echo and the Bunnymen too.:-)
jackrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2004, 10:14 AM   #14

Pulp never really did it for me. I liked Common People but the rest, nah. I'm fed up of Common People now. I kinda feel the same way about The Verve. Everyone hypes them up and their (last) album isn't that bad, but the singles shine brighter than the rest and I just end up skipping through the CD to get to them. Lucky Man gets put on repeat for a while.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2004, 10:19 AM   #15

I like the"Urban Hymns" Verve album, used to like Oasis but they're rubbish now. How about Stone Roses andThe Charlatans, I like both of them. The lyrics in Different Class the Pulp album are funny, nobody else writes stuff like that now. The charts now are full of c**p, I never listen to them anymore.:-)
Old Jun 21, 2004, 10:32 AM   #16

Oi! I like Oasis. Be careful were you tread laddy!:evil::lol:
I was a Blur boy but now I like both. Don't Look Back In Anger is one of my favourite songs. The Charlatans have anew album out, I didn't think much of it but will give it another play at some point. I'm into the New York stuff at the moment, Radio 4, The Strokes, etc. I like most stuff though and Outkast gets as much play as Mark Ronson who gets as much play as The Foo Fighters in my CD player. Not forgetting Stevie Wonder or Michael Jackson. I could spend ages typing out who I listen to as I'm sure you would. So I won't. :lol:
I like the odd bit of pop and don't see anything wrong with that. I draw the line at pap like Blue and Busted though.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 10:35 AM   #17

I was wondering if the new Charlatans album was any good, i'll give it a try sometime. :-)
Old Jun 21, 2004, 10:39 AM   #18

Oh, if you like funny lyrics, try Weird Al Yankovic. :lol:
Old Jun 21, 2004, 10:42 AM   #19

No thanks. :lol:
Old Jun 22, 2004, 1:27 AM   #20

Well being as how the 60's and 'revolution' were my time I recognized it right off and truthfully like yours better.

Suzan
ImKayd1 is offline   Reply With Quote