Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Jun 18, 2004, 9:26 PM   #1

monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 21, 2004, 6:57 AM   #2

I like the idea but... well, to be honest, maybe if the guitar was not blurred it would have been more appealing and better showing a moving hand playing guitar.

Actually I'm realizing it is not an easy shot to take : it would be almost impossible with the shutter lag of my cam to shoot exactly in that position : so, well done !

Maybe a solution could be to activate the multiple shot feature, without forgetting to enable the lucky mode too :-)
brtsergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2004, 9:41 AM   #3

Yeah, this one was too blurry and I tried to take some of the blur out (I took quite a bit out, believe it or not!) with PSE. I agree but when I look at it against the original, it's really quite good. The original was terrible and I doubted it could be salvaged. I think it looks kind of dreamy now. But you're definately right about not being sharp.
monkey143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2004, 3:47 AM   #4

I think it's a nice shot! Maybe if the crop were a little wider it'd be nicer though...
hackphotographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2004, 7:49 AM   #5

monkey143 wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, this one was too blurry and I tried to take some of the blur out (I took quite a bit out, believe it or not!) with PSE. I agree but when I look at it against the original, it's really quite good. The original was terrible and I doubted it could be salvaged. I think it looks kind of dreamy now. But you're definately right about not being sharp.

Yes, a little bit blurred : it looks like the six strings have all doubled :-)

Would be nice to see the original one...
brtsergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2004, 9:51 AM   #6

oh lol....sergio...if you didn't wink, i thought you thought it was only a 6 string guitar...lol

i'm pretty sure it's 12..

ok..betsy...it would be a great shot, if backed up a little, and made sure the guitar that is visible, the frets, and such, are in focus, and only his hands and the strings aren't...

good idea

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote