Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Jun 27, 2004, 1:44 AM   #1

Just a quick chop of the terminator skull superemposed onto a pic of my sister.
http://zordey.com/pic_db/display_pic.cgi?9912

Any comments? Think im a bit out of my depth judging by some of the other pictures posted up here :-)

Edit: Sorry im being slow this morning and cant get the picture to attach
Zordey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 27, 2004, 2:10 AM   #2

It looks a little odd. I think that is because the nose is all human. Try playing with that and I think it needs to be centred a little more. Good effort and idea though. I hope you didn't get too many punches from your sister. :lol:
Don't worry about felling out of your depth. Keep posting no matter how bad you think they are. The people here will point you in the right direction if you need to be pointed. You'll be amazed at how fast you can learn from the users here.

To post an image, sit it's url (it'll end in .jpg .gif or .png) between [.img] and [/.img.] (without the .'s).

Code:
gives you

I like your virt-cars. I've had a go myself but they didn't come out very well. :lol: I've been reading Redline for a few years now (just incase you read it ).
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2004, 2:23 AM   #3

Thanks for the comments Ferny. couldnt get the nose to look right at all, the skull pic has just a hole for the nose so it was either all human nose or no nose at all that looked even less real IMO.

Also the Eye looks a bit large to me, but i had to draw it in by hand since the one in the original picture was looking way over to the right which made her look cross eyed.

She actually really liked the picture and printed it out and it is now proudly displayed on the back of the kitchen door (strange girl :?)

Just realised what i was doing wrong attaching the picture, it was just too early in the morning to think about it:-)
Zordey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2004, 4:11 AM   #4

I just thought, how about staggering it? Have more human forehead but a full robot nose. Then more human chin. It solves some problems and doing it that way should balance it.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote