Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Aug 11, 2004, 1:42 AM   #1

We're haveing a little contest for our 4h shirts for next year, this is something I whipped up. I was maybe going to to a pen and paper thing.. but I decided this was easier haha.

Attached Images

discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 11, 2004, 7:53 AM   #2

I love the images that you used, but thepicture seems awfully busy to be used for a shirt design. I always feel simpler is better for a shirt logo/design. Ithink a good way to keep all the great images and keep the same feel of your overall design is to imbed your images into the leaves of the clover. Have one clover leaf holding the picture of the dog, another leaf with the flag, etc. It would really clean up the shirt and make it look must less busy. Just a thought.:-D
JinE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2004, 8:44 PM   #3

Amy, I really like the design for 4h. I agree though, that it seems too busy for a t-shirt. The pictures you used are awesome but I would say try to make the design a tad more simple.:-)
AngelaPangela87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2004, 12:22 AM   #4

No offense taken. The only thing is (no offense to you either) every single 4H t-shirt I have ever seen is all of the objects inside the clover. It just gets a little boring after years and years of the same dull t-shirt. I think I will keep it the way it is and let the club decide.
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote