Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Dec 2, 2004, 1:39 PM   #1

Photo taken with my old 1.2 MP camera and manipulated in an older version of Photoshop (I don't remember which).
Attached Images

Rochchacha chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 3, 2004, 1:00 AM   #2

Hi RC,

I like watery bit of thepic - it would be interesting to see it cropped just for water and reflections, with maybe the tree reflected on the left, cropped as well?

This is just my taste, I like quite abstracted stuff when painterly effects are used.

abw,
Canna

Canna W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2004, 9:42 AM   #3

Hi Canna, Thanks for your reply. I don't think this is exactly what you had in mind, but as I was implementing your suggestions, I decided I liked it like this. I flipped and cropped and brightened.

(Maybe it could still use more brightening and cropping? The original was taken with a 1.2MP camera, so I'm not sure how much I can manipulate this before it falls apart.)

Thanks! I like suggestions! (You're welcome to do a makeover on it, if you want!)
Attached Images

Rochchacha chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2004, 10:00 AM   #4

Hi Rochchacha Chick,

I like the re-work. It looks like landscape on the edge of aquarry,and nicely wintery.

The only other thing I might do is crop off a bit of the sky at the top, so the 'quarry'and skyare different widths, & the sky isa little bit less fractured. Cloning might help a bit with this too, just to remove the dark bitsat the top. I think the image can be totally read as a real landscape, but those dark bits in the sky make you question it slightly. (By the way, I'm not sure how to work other people's pix - my computer doesn't seem keen...)

I agree - it's very good to have input.

Have a good weekend.

abw,

Canna.
Canna W is offline   Reply With Quote