Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Jan 22, 2005, 9:43 AM   #11

Pierre wrote:
Quote:
No because those people doesnt always make critism on all pictures they look atand they show ussome pictures they took

I think if you looked a little harder you might see that not all of his posts are critical.

and if you did not notice Vito said "great man" at the start of his reply in this thread.:-)

and heres a quote from vito to a post I recently read, does not look like critisism to me

""""very nice bobby

the pose in the first is too great!

i like the lifted leg, open mouth, and lean! very nice!

i'm guessing this is a different 'plumage' than the ones norm posted a couple months ago..less red...

gorgeous shots bobby!

you get these with your 100-400?

Vito"""""

:shock:

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 10:40 AM   #12

But in this case, vito is right. The pic seems a little too dark on one side. It's a good painting simulation though.
Kenny_Leong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 11:21 AM   #13

aladyforty

You took one of is good comments but I can show you 100 and 100 with critism.I dont pretend that he is alway wrong in is comments,sometimes hes right.

But If hes so good why he doesnt post pictures of is wonderful works.Afetr that I will accept is comments or critism.You cant do it , dont say to other how to do it!!!!

I am able to handle comments from peoples like Kalypso,Normcar, Frank , You, everybody that post pictures, but he dont.

Go Vito show us your wonderful pictures :-)
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 2:13 PM   #14

Pierre,

If you look here http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...pics_started=1you will find links to all of Vito's topics. I gave up when I had counted 100 pictures that he had posted.

I was interested to see that by comparison you have posted a mere 19 !

Perhaps you can now graciously acknowledge that you have made a mistake, apologise to Vito, and get of his back.

John
pjohnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2005, 3:11 PM   #15

I agree he used to post pictures but do you find something equal ou better that alll the advise he says to everybody !!! NEVER

My father teach me one important thing: if you cant do it , dont ask other to do it.

Not hard to understand

You like to have comments , suggestion or critism by someone whocant do it by himself.

NOT ME sorry

Old Jan 22, 2005, 6:08 PM   #16

Anyway this is my last post about that , you doesnt seem to understand my point.

Peace

Old Jan 22, 2005, 9:04 PM   #17

maybe you could ask Vito all the WHY questions you have:-)
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2005, 11:06 AM   #18

I will not choose either side in this fight. But my opinion is that I like this improved photo through photoshop because it has the Italian Renaissance feel. The shadow adds a bit of mystery. The highlights a rosy glow. Just my opinion.:roll:
MoonGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2005, 1:32 AM   #19

Reminds me of a typical family squabble. From time to time something seemingly trivial erupts in earnest debate. Always raises my eyebrows when I read this type of exchange. I accept criticism as confirmation others really do take more than just a glance at my posts. Many times I limit my comments as to whether or not I find a particulair picture appealing, only because I don't want to exceed my level of competence. I find the more in depth criticisms and advice quite interesting and sometimes useful, and I'm referring to comments all over the site, not just about stuff I post. The number of people who eloquently and diplomatically addressed this issue, have my compliments. Best regards,

KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote