Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old May 25, 2005, 9:02 AM   #1

This is done very very badly! If anyone has any bright ideas how the edges of these 'people' can be de-jaggied, or how to do abetter zebra crossing - I would be most interested to hear about it.

Caroline.

P.S. Now I've seen it posted it doesn't look too jaggy, but at a larger size it shakes your eyes......:sad:

P.P.S. I downloaded the figures from Stock.Xchng (just found, & lol x 10), but some of their large file formats are not jpegs, they are "Web page complete", and I've no idea how you work with these. I suspect the jaggies may be the result of trying to mask figures that were too small???
Attached Images

Canna W is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 28, 2005, 12:50 AM   #2

The figures look fine at this size. If you are having jaggies on masked images, it could be that you don't have ant-aliasing turned on. Not sure where to find it in PS, but this is a common problem in PI. Text can also have the jagged edges without anti-aliasing.

I like your red silhouettes. Can we expect to see an entire town populated with them in the future?

brian
VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2005, 2:53 PM   #3

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the anti-aliasing tip - it's something I never check, but obviously need to do so.

I had a look at the polygonal lasso (my fave choice of snipper), and it is on there.

Thank you anyway for the suggestion. It was well worth checking.

All best wishes,

Caroline.

P.S. Luckily the little red people are the just stuff of dreams (or nightmares....)
Canna W is offline   Reply With Quote