Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Feb 20, 2006, 11:00 PM   #1

Greetings! I was a regular poster here several years ago. I've continued with photography and have been hanging out at a couple other sites but thought I should give this place a visit again. The people here were always very friendly and supportive. I wonder if any of the old gang is still around?

This is a sunrise view of Mt. Hood a couple years ago. Recently I discovered Flaming Pear's Flood filter for Photoshop and added a little zing to the image.

Feedback alway appreciated.

randall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2006, 1:08 PM   #2

yeah, thats a very neat plug in indeed. I have been playing with it for some time. Currently Im trying to master ways to mask it out in some regions to have things in the foreground poke though without looking totally fake in the water, as the plugin as is just covers up everything until the horizon point.

Good job on the shot. Looks cool.
VAtechtigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2006, 3:39 PM   #3

VAtechtigger wrote:
Quote:
yeah, thats a very neat plug in indeed. I have been playing with it for some time. Currently Im trying to master ways to mask it out in some regions to have things in the foreground poke though without looking totally fake in the water, as the plugin as is just covers up everything until the horizon point.

Good job on the shot. Looks cool.
Thanks for your response!

I know what you mean. I played around a little with that idea - not really poking up through, but floating in the water. It's not too bad, I'll have to post it and see what you think.
randall is offline   Reply With Quote