Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Jun 30, 2006, 12:51 PM   #1

I just did some minor changes in an image I made, is there anything I did wrong or could do further for this picture?

Original
Attached Images

Morag2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 30, 2006, 12:52 PM   #2

Edit

Attached Images

Morag2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2006, 10:15 PM   #3

A definate improvement.

Morag2 writes:

...is there anything I did wrong or could do further for this picture?

Unless you're working for someone else or have very well-defined parameters that you are trying to acheive and fail to acheive them, I don't think that anyone else can say that "you did something wrong." If you are going for a certain interpretation or "feel" to a shot and you think that you got results that you like, then you didn't do it "wrong".

What might be closer to the truth is that as you get more practise with photo editing you might go back to some earlier edits that you did and think, "I can get closer to my original vision than that, now," and you'll re-edit and likely will do a better job. But that still doesn't mean that you did it wrong the first time.

Is there anything you could do further? I dunno. Do you feel a sense of completion when you see the pic or are you left unsatisfied? If you're not satisfied, why aren't you and what do you feel still needs to be done? Answer those questions and you'll have a pretty good idea what you might need to do to get the shot closer to your minds vision of what it should be.

Grant

granthagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2006, 9:02 PM   #4

Great answer Grant!
GoCubs is offline   Reply With Quote