Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old Sep 28, 2008, 8:44 PM   #1

I have a seal digital binoculars and the software that came with them wont work i have tryed whereI got them from but they don't have the software available i need help thanks. baz
Attached Images

bigbaz5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 24, 2008, 11:30 AM   #2

Hi, I also have a pair , I got mine off the TV. But mine dont work on Vista, I have been told to try Windows web site, But that has not helped.
Razorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2008, 3:51 AM   #3

:?I'm on xp them at sit-up customer relationswhere no good i only got mine working after i reformated myharddrive as it had slowed down im :sad: i cant help you.baz
Old Jan 22, 2009, 3:16 PM   #4

I'm also in the same boat, my son bought me a pair of these binoculars/camera, and it wont link to the PC so you cant view/save/manipulate any images saved. The software is Ok and runs fine, its just that the PC cant open the camera, I'm running Vista.

The phone number in the 'manual' is 0870 166 6667, but these people have no 'tech support' and just suggest applying for a refund.

birder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2009, 8:06 PM   #5

the only way i got mine to work was that i had to refomat my computer it worked then.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 6:21 PM   #6
HEM

Default Seal Binoculars with Digital Camera

I am also in the same situation, its so disappointing, I purchased the binoculars from `Bid-up-TV`for my child for a Christmas present. We have tinkered around with them for months, we have got the software running but it does not recognise the binoculars/camera or the photos taken. The computer does not recognise the binoculars/camera is plugged in at the USB port. Whats going-on? Am I doing something wrong or have I been ripped off? Can anyone help? Thanking you in antisipation.
HEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2010, 7:22 AM   #7

Hi folks, I received a set of these for a Christmas present as did my brother. I have tried them on Windows XP with the supplied driver, the camera is recognised. The problem that I have is that it says that there are no photographs on the camera.

I do however have another system to try them on, I don't use Windows a lot anymore, the majority of the time I run a Linux based system.

On the linux based system I can see the pictures that have been taken, they are in a format which to be honest I am not overly familiar with .ppm, which from what I have read so far is a a portable pixel map file. However on LO they are virtually white noise and on HI they appear to be like the frequency is messed up as they have lines running through all the images.

I haven't tried the video function on it to see what the AVI file comes out like as yet, but if the others are anything to go by then these could be pretty duff, I'll keep on playing and see what I can find out, if I can see anything that will help you folks on Windows I'll let you know as my brother runs a windows system and I am not likely to leave him in the lurch.
leon-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2010, 7:30 PM   #8

I check out some sites, it seems to have no free software but buy one, maybe you can check out amazon to find one driver for your seal digital binocular. Good Luck!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 5:31 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaz5 View Post
I have a seal digital binoculars and the software that came with them wont work i have tryed whereI got them from but they don't have the software available i need help thanks. baz
Hi did you find a source for the driver
cheers tomski
tomski is offline   Reply With Quote