Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old May 2, 2009, 2:43 PM   #1

:?My hectic life... divorce-moved-changed office location, lost expensive digital camera, and sueing ex for money owed. I lost the CD that came with the evsion camera. I never used this camera and had to resort to it when I lost my EXPENSIVE DIGITAL camera. How can I acquire a CD for the evision 123? HELP ME PLEASE!!!
rebscott6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 2, 2009, 6:34 PM   #2
Administrator

We have a Drivers (Wanted or Found) Forum setup to assist members looking for drivers for digital cameras. I'll move this thread there now for you.

I see a previous thread from someone with the same problem (with no suggestions offered so far).

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=46

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2009, 10:29 AM   #3

I've checked Ebay but there is no cd's out there that I can find but
This is a link to a driver download for th eVision 123 digital camera that has worked for me running Win XP. Hope it helps. Once you download and unzip the file, restart your computer and go to the setup file to start. for some reason the setup file doesn't seem to want to run until you restart. after the software is installed it works great. see the description on the page for more details of what is included in this setup. hope it works good for you too. And remeber to pay good deeds forward, if you come across someone else who needs this driver offer them the same link. DON'T FORGET TO BACK IT UP TO CD!!!! LOL

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=487395&si=74692cca4f88edc9c505 da4bc4f6f4b4
cougarsas is offline   Reply With Quote