Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old Aug 1, 2007, 6:35 PM   #31

I think msn or hotmail will allow to send, if you can get it to can you send it to me at irish_celtic@hotmail.com I have been looking for this stupid software so I can retrieve the pics on my camera
Solutionmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2008, 9:21 AM   #32

you still need the Software and you cant Copy it i had too get my software and Cable from the Camera's Companyit was a big hassle But i recieved but it all and installed it in my pc. had i have not had a problem with it untill i got both my computers upgraded with Windows Vista

SieWarroir1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2008, 4:16 PM   #33

[align=center]i desperately need the software for the evision. can someone please help me out. either tell me where to find it or email me. thanks a bunch, i appreciate it[/align]
sassystef7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2010, 9:24 AM   #34

Default I have the CD for this camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike245 View Post
I RECENTLY MOVED AND LOST MY SOFTWARE CD FOR MY EVISION 123 DIGITAL CAMERA AND AM HAVING LESS THAN NO LUCK FINDING ANYTHING ON THEM OTHER THAN 2 THAT ARE UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY.

PLEASE ANY INFO. IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND WELCOMED............

IM CROSSING MY FINGERS

NIECY:?:?
I have the CD for the Evision123 Digital Camera when I had a PC with Microsoft Millennium, upgrade to 2000, then XP which this CD has the drivers for however if you have Vista, Windows 7 it won't work, please advise
btbpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2010, 10:10 AM   #35

Default evision 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by opsean692000 View Post
I have the Evision 123 software and drivers, Guess Im not allowed to copy the program files in this forum. So if anyone needs the program I can email you a copy.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Ebay:blah:

I would love to get ahold of the software for the evision 123 camera. Someone gave me this camera several years ago before I owned a computer, I was cleaning out my garage and came across this new camera with no software so I would appreciate it if you could email me a copy. THANKS!

Last edited by chrystle; Apr 14, 2010 at 10:14 AM.
chrystle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2010, 4:07 AM   #36

Hello I am new to this forum and am also in need of the evision 123 digital camera. I think I need the driver and camera driver too. I heard someone mention the cd or a link, please email with the subject: evision 123 information. Thanks Millions!!!

Last edited by msdee2010; Apr 30, 2010 at 4:11 AM.
msdee2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2010, 4:09 AM   #37

this is msdee2010 again, my operating system is winxp. Thanks again! Hope someone will help.
msdee2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:24 PM   #38

I also have one of these, I originally bought it (*they sent me 2!) from AOL... shows how long ago that was! LOL!

I never used them because I do not like proprietary software. Does anyone know if this software can be eliminated and still have these cameras work? I have the CD's, but I am not sure if the arcsoft/netmeeting software has any sort of deep embedded junk in it. Does anyone know? Also I do graphics and use my own editing software (*PS) and don't care for things like what is described here, inability to access photos without using this software. Will it "grab" my other images? Like some software does? (*PSPX, and its editing photo software, Corel's security envasive junk, etc) ThanX for any help!

If this turns out to be so look for this junk on e-bay! LOL!
Seriously, thank you.

Ariana
Ariana_FFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:29 PM   #39

Geez! Maybe I should post the software for sale!!! Just joking. Seems the more i see posted the less likely I will be to use this! After a response to my original post, I will let all know if I am just going to resell these 2 cameras, intact, both in the original boxes, with software and instructions. This is not spam, but if I cannot use it and redirect the photo destination and access, I don't want them. Hopefully someone more intuitive with these can help me.

Ariana
Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:50 PM   #40

Oh I have XP Pro, SP3 and DotNet Framework 2