Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old Jun 16, 2005, 5:54 PM   #1

Hi everyone! I need to take pictures & list them on eBay but I can't find my software disk for my Samsung Digimax 301 camera... anyone know where I can go online to find it or anyone have it they can send to me? Replies a.s.a.p. would be so helpful! Thanks guys, you're the greatest!

Sincerely,

Tess
TessBurton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 16, 2005, 7:02 PM   #2
rds

Not familiar with that camera, but if it's USB, you don't need the specific software. Just plug it in and turn it on, open "My Compter" and the camera should show up as a seperate drive. Double-click to open, then cut the pics out of there and paste on your desktop/hard drive/folder. Then you can open and edit with any editing software, or Paint if you don't have anything else.
rds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2005, 7:46 PM   #3

rds,

Thank you so much hun! I do have USB, and I thought that might work just plugging it into my laptop & the computer would recognize the hardware, but wasn't sure... I will try it. Not that it matters, but I am in WV & we found some rare marbles, like the ones on eBay they sell now, but these are very rare and worth a good bit of money ~ or so I've been told, so maybe (if you have a Paypal) you can keep in touch with me & I can cut you in... I know the rules on this forum about buying/selling and ADMINISTRATOR: I AM NOT TRYING TO BUY OR SELL... I just thought rds deserved some bling bling (lol) on helping me out! rds, if my email is not evident on here, try writing back to me on here or email me at one of my other accounts (that way no one will know my real email & I can just give it to you privately, if you're interested in some bling bling on the profits, it's my husband's gig but I'm sure he won't mind since you are helping me out, I don't know what kind of percentage we're talking but I'm sure he'll make it worth your while... So catch me @ missing_earl@hotmail.com or this_heart_is_taken@yahoo.com ~ catch ya later... thanks again, you are great!

Sincerely,

Tess
TessBurton is offline   Reply With Quote