Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old Mar 12, 2006, 8:49 PM   #51

I just uploaded the Driver and the Manual toa fileshare site, its very straight forward just click on the Link below and that will take you to the download, scroll to the bottom of the Page and click on the Download button.if this Link becomes invalid or expired please post a reply to this thread and that way I can upload it again and edit this post or if you prefer I can send it by email.

Thanks and keep takin those Pics!
:|

http://www.rapidsharing.com/6559e60e6911897a9d5df68c68c8d02d
Yvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2006, 2:49 AM   #52

:?Hi Yvette..trying to get driver.. does not want to download from site u posted.

thanks paul

Requested File:
Mini_Digital_Camera.zip

File Size: 3.278 MB

bronco_ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2006, 10:03 AM   #53

hi i am in the same boat i jist got this cam but i need the software cd

can you help me or any one esle
neenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2006, 10:04 AM   #54

hi could you help me get the cd i need one for my cam i dont have one and need it bad
Old May 4, 2006, 10:08 AM   #55

HollyH wrote:
Quote:
Hi. I'm new to the site, but am having the same problems with the camera. Could I get a copy of the software too? Would appreciate!!!

nee:-)
Old May 4, 2006, 1:42 PM   #56

i need the softeware for innovage mini digital camera

Old May 4, 2006, 1:45 PM   #57

hi i just got the innovage mini digital camera and i need the software cd can you help me? if so my email is neesh2536@yahoo.com
Old May 4, 2006, 1:47 PM   #58

hi i have the same camera but i dont have the software do you think you can help me

neesh2536@yahoo.com
Old May 10, 2006, 7:12 PM   #59

Go here guys!:
(You must open this page with your Internet Explorer 5 or higher, because for whatever reason, it wouldn't work for me when I opened it with Firefox; it says my browser was blocking the download process from opening/downloading the program and it suggested that I open it with IE 5 or higher. So you'll have to do the same).

http://www.fileplanet.com/search.asp...&where=all

Click on the link that says: "Don't have an account? Click Here to Get One!"

Then proceed on registering.
(If you don't want to buy a subscription, you can still download drivers here for free (I did!), so don't worry. But you will have to wait in line, around 15 minutes or so, because those with paid subscriptions are the priority of course, hence free accounts always have a waiting period. But 15 minutes isn't all that bad, is it? Not to me, anyway! You can still surf online while waiting. ;-))

When you're done registering and you went through the whole process including clicking "No, thanks" when asked to buy a subscription, you will be prompted to click "Yes" to allow the program to download. And then, the waiting begins... but before you know it, you're done downloading!

And btw, if you go to the homepage of fileplanet.com and you want to search for innovage camera driver, you will have to spell the "innovage" with just 1 "n." Yes, just "INOVAGE" because for the obvious reason it was (I think anyway) given a wrong file name and entered as such) if you spelled it the right way, it'll give you a result that doesn't even include the mini camera driver for innovage.

Or simply click this link:
http://www.rapidsharing.com/6559e60e...5df68c68c8d02d
(I saw this posted at some other topic but also here on this webpage, by a member named "Yvette.")

Happy Downloading you guys! And enjoy your camera!
majic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2006, 2:59 PM   #60

Ooppss, my bad. I see Yvette's post above. It's in the same topic after all. I don't know why I thought it wasn't. Maybe because I was browsing too much yesterday, it got me dizzy and thought it was under a different topic. Ha ha. Anyway, she posted the link above where she uploaded the software. So there you go, get it from her page, or go to fileplanet.com where you can download some other drivers there too for free! Enjoy! :-)
majic is offline   Reply With Quote