Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:44 AM   #41

hi everyone, ive the driver of innovage mini digital camera, those who still want it cam email me at chris060784@yahoo.com i will send u the file ...

ive install it and everything work fine the only problem is that it dont work like a webcam, so those who have the innovage mini digital camera and it work as a webcam can u plzzzzzz tell me what u have done..
Tekken_Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:47 AM   #42

hi everyone, ive the driver of innovage mini digital camera, those who still want it can mail me at chris060784@yahoo.com i will send u the file ...

ive install it and everything work fine the only problem is that it dont work like a webcam, so those who have the innovage mini digital camera and it work as a webcam can u plzzzzzz tell me what u have done..
Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:55 AM   #43

ive the driver or software of innovage mini digital camera, so those who still want it can mail me at chris060784@yahoo.com...ive install everything work except the webcam so if someone know what to do to make it work as a webcam plz tell....
Old Jul 25, 2007, 5:35 AM   #44

My son just bought the camera and the disk was cracked. Can someone please send me the software? only1fishman@sbcglobal.net
only1fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:37 PM   #45

I have been able to find the driver and actually got it to work, but now the problem is that I can't seem to get my pics off the camera. Do I need photo inpressions 4 to do this?
I try to save file and tell it where to save to, but the pic is not there when I go to look ater? So any answers would be great.
Thanks
Rabbit
Blackrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:40 PM   #46

Hey please let me know how you got the pics off the camera and onto your computer. When I save file to a folder it never shows up. I don't know.
As far as the Webcam goes, I just hit the button and it worked. It could be just too dark or to light where ever your trying to use it.
Also if you know how the video part works let me know alright. thanks
Rabbit

Blackrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2007, 9:35 PM   #47

Hello there if you could send a copy to my email( gdnplenty68@yahoo.com ).I would whole heartedly appreciate it.thank you sincerely Robbin Schwartz 30512 earll rd/po box 171,newberry springs,ca 92365-0037 If by chance you are not able to send there I also have another email account which is (gdnplenty68@hotmail.com). Again Thank you Sincerely Robbin Schwartz
gdnplenty68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 7:10 PM   #48

Hi, I'm kinda new and i also have this problem, could you help me get the driver? I really ca't afford to go out and buy a new one, and if i did i would get a better one thats for sure. Please get back to me. Ty

Aly

imheredieingforyou@hotmail.com
ukilledme29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2007, 7:11 PM   #49

To make it into a webcam, i just hooked it up and say i wanted it on msn or somehting, i just went to webcam settings and saw if it worked. That was back when i had the cd

Aly

imheredieingforyou@hotmail.com
ukilledme29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2007, 9:50 PM   #50

I hope this post was worth the lengthy registration process I had to go through to get to where i could post. Perhaps it will help owners of this camera who have had problems finding the correct drivers. I have found and uploaded to rapidshare, the following drivers. Either should work, but you can take you choice of either or both if you like:

http://rapidshare.com/files/72550900...mc_drivers.zip (3408 kb.)

http://rapidshare.com/files/72551006...ni_Digital.zip (1671 kb.)
chuck938 is offline   Reply With Quote