Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:52 AM   #21

I just clicked on the link and it works. Try again.

http://dl.qj.net/Inovage-Camera-driv.../7118/catid/43
thephantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2006, 9:21 AM   #22

Just posted driver for the Nikkai Mini Digital Camera (which i reckon is the same as the Innovage).
Uninstalled all previous drivers, then installed this one, and shuffled things around to connect the camera cable to a USB port it had not previously been connected to. Then Windows detected and installed the camera, hey presto - it worked!

Have at it:

http://rapidshare.de/files/30214480/...r_UpdateV2.zip
bill53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2006, 10:22 PM   #23

I just saw your note, I have the same problem ,I'm using windows xp also, did you find a solution as to how to use the camera?:-)
jmb3677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2006, 4:05 PM   #24

Can anyone help I just got the innovage mini dig. camera and my software doesn't seem to want to work. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.:?
Barbietbthet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2006, 9:36 AM   #25

hi i bought a innovage mini digital camera and have lost the cd. if anyone could send me the program pleeez do

you can send it to liam_quinn_91@hotmail.co.uk please thnk u
Party Boy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2006, 4:00 PM   #26

I recently bought this neat little camera but when I try to use the webcam function it either shows up as red or as complete black. Is there any way to fix this?
yukoshoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2006, 5:28 PM   #27

I bought the camera from Walgreen's, I have never gotten it to work with the computer, it shuts down the computer, as it did yours, I guess, I tried all the suggestions, deleted it, reinstalled 50 times, downloaded drivers, still doesn't work. I went to buy.com, ordered a VuPoint, key chain camera, 3 in 1, for $12.95, it came yesterday, works perfectly, loaded the software, no problem, works as web cam, video, still pictures, I'm pitching the other one before it blows up my computer for a $10.00, go to buy.com!
Old Dec 31, 2006, 8:29 PM   #28

Hi - I just gave my daughter an innovage Mini Digital Camera that requires Arcsoft Photo Impression 4.0 driver. My husband cut the cd when he was opening the package. Do you still have this driver program that you can send me? I tried the web link where you posted it but I could not find it. My 4 year old daughter will be so happy when she can see the pics she took. Your help would be greatly appreciated! Happy New Year.
tclee4113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2006, 9:13 PM   #29

I never got it to work as I said before, I got the one from buy.com that works perfecrlty,I still have the other cd, if you want it, where can I send it to you, I deleted it from my computer. All else fails, get another one from the drugstore.:-)
Old Jan 14, 2007, 8:41 PM   #30

jmb3677,

would you be so kind to send the driver to me? the email is jobelle.work@gmail.com please please thanks a lot

jobelle is offline   Reply With Quote