Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Drivers (Wanted or Found)

Old Jan 14, 2006, 8:09 PM   #1

i have one of those innovage digital cameras, but i lost the cd, and i am having trouble getting the drivers for it, can someone pls. help me out, i would greatly appreciate it.
pabunn_ccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 24, 2006, 7:24 PM   #2

hi,

i have the cd, too, but i need the latest driver. if someone emails you, please let me know, too.

i will do the same.

thanks

earnhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2006, 2:05 PM   #3

Hello.

I also need the driver for the Innovage Digicam

Please email me if you find any way of sending it.

Maryyyyy@googlemail.com

Thanks
MadMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2006, 5:51 PM   #4

Mary,

You probably don't know who I am but I sent you a program for DRIVERS for the INNOVAGE MINI CAM......

I had a problem with my PC and ended up erasing the problem....Could you send me back another copy of the DRIVERS AND THE MANUAL i SENT TO YOU....

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH

ED

BY THE WAY,WOULD YOU SEND THE PROGRAM TO edgardiner@sympatico.ca

silvereagle75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2006, 5:57 PM   #5

Hi

I don't know if You remeber me but I think I sent you a program for the INNOVAGE MINI CAM and the manual.....

You probably don't know who I am but I sent you a program for DRIVERS for the INNOVAGE MINI CAM......

I had a problem with my PC and ended up erasing the problem....Could you send me back another copy of the DRIVERS AND THE MANUAL i SENT TO YOU....

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH and you can send the program so I can contiune to keep sending it out to all those who need it....

You would be surprised how many respones I've had requesting the program and would LOVE to have it back again to make them happy as you were.....

You can send it to edgardiner@sympatico.ca Please and thank you

ED
silvereagle75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2006, 8:37 PM   #6

I just uploaded the Driver and the Manual toa fileshare site, its very straight forward just click on the Link below and that will take you to the download, sdroll to the bottom of the Page and click on the Download button.if this Link becomes invalid or expired please post a reply to this thread and that way I can upload it again and edit this post or if you prefer I can send it by email.

Thanks and keep takin those Pics!:|

http://www.rapidsharing.com/6559e60e6911897a9d5df68c68c8d02d
Yvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2006, 1:15 AM   #7

:|Could i Please have a copy as well.
sharpboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2006, 5:40 PM   #8

:|need program for innovage mini cam plzzzz
camden315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2006, 9:48 PM   #9

I know somewhere along this thread earlier, several people asked about Mac software. As far as I can figure, there isn't any. What I can't figure is why my system profiler recognizes the camera on the usb port, but it won't mount it as a drive.*According to Npros.com, Innovage is a home based business with independant reps. That and the fact that Innovage's site doesn't post any contact info or anything about this camera or any other Innovage products doesn't inspire much confidence. Also, the CD is titled in Chinese, I believe.* Never a good sign. However, from Npros.com's site I did get a snail mail and telephone for Innovage if anyone wants to take a shot. I'll let you know if I get through, and I'll be watching. Innovage: 19511 Pauling, Foothill Ranch CA 92610. Phone: 949 587 9207* BTW--who got this from Target? Your product was probably packaged as a Bell Automotive Product. Mine was. A search of Bell's site turns up nothing about any mini digital camera. Interesting...
catvaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2006, 9:14 AM   #10

I got a innovage camera for mother's day and cannot download pictures taken. It told me something about needing a driver. Can you help me?

Can you send the updates to vpressler@elkhartcounty.com?
Leona is offline   Reply With Quote