Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Dye Sublimation

Old Jul 28, 2003, 6:48 AM   #1

Default $325.00 Rebate on Kodak 8500 ** 7/27, 7/28, 7/29 ** Hoax ???

Hello,

If anyone can shed some additional information about this rebate SOON, it would be appreciated.. 2 companies (which are the same company and are linked from Steve's) Focus Camera and Digital Foto are offering the Kodak 8500 for 3 days and states that there is a $325.00 rebate from Kodak during this time period.. I couldn't find any information on this from Kodak's website.. Tech supprt from Kodak found a rebate form but the coupon states that it has to be presented at the Kodak booth at the Imaging USA 2003 show.. Focus Camera and Digital Foto were clueless when I bought this up to them... I think they are trying to pull a FAST ONE on customers... Any comments appreciated...
Concerned potential Kodak 8500 customer
Posco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 28, 2003, 9:29 AM   #2

Call the folks and ask them for the links to rebate forms.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2003, 9:41 AM   #3

I have the rebate form and it states "Only forms collected at the show will be eligible for the credit" Just got off the phone again with Kodak Marketing and they said that the rebate is only good at the show... My suggestion knowing this, is to STAY FAR AWAY from Focus Camera and Digital Foto.. This is false advertising.. I'm surprised that Steve have these 2 vendors listed on this website.. Let the buyer beware...
Posco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2003, 8:50 PM   #4
Administrator

Note that we do not directly have any control over the links to dealers in our reviews. This information is dynamic and is inserted into our pages from DealTime. The majority of the dealers that they list are very reputable but there's always some rotten eggs in the bunch. Just use common sense when shopping online and -never- go with the guy with the lowest price.

-Steve
steve is offline   Reply With Quote