Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Dye Sublimation

Old Mar 28, 2004, 11:43 PM   #1
SSD

Default HiTi 630PL HELP!!!

I love my Hiti 630PL (I think). It produces great photoshop quality photos when I can get it to work. Most of the time, it will not feed the paper and I have to sort of give the paper a push to get it to go through. The next problem is that half the time it spits the picture out after only the first or second run through and the pic is all yellow or red depending on how many times it has gone through. I have a lot of wasted photo paper sitting in front of me right now due to this little problem. I did a ton of research before I bought this printer and I know there are many happy Hiti owners out there. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong??
Thanks for any help!!!!!
SSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 29, 2004, 9:51 AM   #2

How are you hooking up your HiTi to your computer? I had a problem like yours when I first got my 630 and it was because I was hooking up the USB cord to a spare USB connection on my keyboard, as all the USB slots on the back of my computer were filled. I read on the HiTi website that a powered USB connection is needed, so I went to the electronics store and bought a powered USB hub. Problem solved.

Hope this helps,
Dave
Drimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2004, 12:43 PM   #3

Have you downloaded all the firmware updates and the program updates?
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote