Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Dye Sublimation

Old Jul 3, 2005, 6:50 AM   #1

Hello out there,

I am looking for a seller who sells plain white T-shirts with a minimum of 50% polyester for photoprinting. I am looking for wholesale prices. Does anyone know an url with a company who sells this at approx. below $2 a piece? thx.

Cheers,

Lucas.
spruitjesmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 5, 2005, 11:46 AM   #2

Mr Lucas:

Greetings! I am Joseph Casalme of Advent Asia Consultancy based in Manila, Philippines. We, along with my associates, have been in the garment trading industry for more than 15 years. We specialize in garment import and export, while also catering to needs such as yours. Currently we are negotiating a PO of 20,000 doz of 100% cotton white shirts, so our company is more than capable of meeting your supply needs.

I saw your message andwe are interested in submitting a quotation to you. But we will need you to fill up the blanks in the following basic information:

Type: Round neck t-shirts

Fabric: 50% polyester 50% cotton

Colour: White

Sizes/Quantity: ???

Weight: ??? GSM

Target Price: below USD2.00 per shirt

Delivery: FOB Manila (shipping to the account of buyer, but we can coordinate everything from Manila side)

Country of Origin: Manila, Phiippines

We need the information, specially the quantity, so we may be able to give the exact price per shirt or price per dozen.

We look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Joseph Casalme

Advent Asia Consultancy

wjcasalme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2005, 12:19 PM   #3

if you are based in the UK i recommend a company called Europeanwear , www.europeanwear.com
teeprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2005, 3:42 PM   #4

I would use the SoftLink T-shirts. They also have sweatshirts of the same material. It is 50/50 polyester cotton but the special thing is the polyester is on the outside and the cotton is on the inside so it feels like a 100% cotton shirt when you wear it but takes dye transfers like a 100% polyester material. The results are great. I use it with BlackLightning¬* laser printer iron-on sublimation Transfer Toner.
pubwvj is offline   Reply With Quote