Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Dye Sublimation

Old Sep 30, 2005, 5:34 PM   #1

Hi guys,

Could anyone help! I'm trying to print multiple images on a 8.5x14in sheet but the KODAK Easyshare software has no parameters to print, for example, 2 x 6x8in in the same sheet. Is there another software?

Thanks

Renato
renatocamilleri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 2, 2005, 12:05 PM   #2

I gave up on the Kodak software. They advertised that you could print 4 4x6s on 8.5x14 paper but that isn't even an option in the driver software. I now print directly from Photoshop. I can create a new blank document and then crop and drag images on to it and then reaarange them the way I want. If you try this, be sure to do any rotating that might be needed before dragging the image to the new document.
dboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2005, 9:39 PM   #3

I use Photoslate for all my printing layout. Sometime I use the Corel Draw to creat the unusual layout, for example round or oval frames. I even showed my friend to print reasinable layout using MS Word! All of which you can preview the printout beofre actual printing.

Tips: Even though it is said that the dye sub is aare page printers, you can't print out just a 4x6-inch print, you must print an entire sheet. You can get around this by memorizing the printing area of the first print, then rewind the ribbon and make sure to print on the unused area.
Tanasit is offline   Reply With Quote