Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Dec 4, 2006, 2:52 PM   #1

hello...i'm new to this site and forum.

i don't know the model of DVD video camera i have, but it was a pretty new model as of january of this year.

i had a problem a couple months ago with the program not recognizing my flash player (saying i did not have it on my computer at all), so naturally i went to adobe's site anddownloaded and installed the newest version. it even told me i had the newest version.i cannot remember how i fixed my problem, but uninstalling and reinstalling flash playerdid not immediately do it. fast forward to now, i'm having the same problem but to make matters worse, i have gotten rid of my internet connection. i have no cable, no landline and no way to get access at this point. i cannot figure out right now, how to save a copy of the flash downloadso that i can take it home with me and try to reinstall this flash again.

i have recently had different problems with the program that i think had to do with the disc i was trying to upload from, but i uninstalled the picture package program and reinstalled in case the program had a bug. now i get the same error message saying that i have to install macromedia flash in order to use the program....so i check my program list and it's right there, version 9.0. i can't uninstall it and reinstall it because i don't have internet access. i'm hoping someone might be able to troubleshoot.

thank you.
michelle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links