Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Feb 22, 2007, 6:11 PM   #1

Thanks to everyone's advice I decided to download the trial for Lightroom. (Currently use PSCS2.) My first reason was to use it as a management tool, but the more I played with it the more I liked it. (Might even convince me to start shooting RAW again.)

Now to the problem: I am printing on an Epson R800 printer. No matter which size paper I use (I have tried 8.5x11, 5x7 and 4x6) the image is not centered. It is constantly closer to the bottom edge of the print. I read through the Help files and checked all the settings - again I am very new at Lightroom - but can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Steve
Swandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 4, 2007, 1:33 PM   #2

I will state the obvious cuz we all sometimes forget that...lol...Have you calibrated yer printer yet for photos?
If not try doing that with the software that came with your printer...Good luck:-)
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2007, 11:50 AM   #3

Have u try'd this, on your page setup, Scroll down the right hand side, were it says
Layout, find the bit were it says Cell Size and u can adjust the size and placement there
or if u look on the left hand collum, were it says template browser, Click maximize size centred, then u can adjust it useing the Cell size on the right hand layout
regards
Doc
Doc-uk is offline   Reply With Quote