Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Aug 1, 2007, 8:25 PM   #1

Does anyone know of a good training video or book for psp xl . The user guide that comes with the software Sucks. It is so small and not very informative. When Jasco owned the company this was a great program. Now Corel owns it and customer support has really gone down hill. If something is not in the user guide ( which is alot) you have to call Corel support at $25.00 bucks a question.

Thanks in advance

EddieTee
eddietee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 1, 2007, 9:50 PM   #2

I think they consider the Learning Center in the software as the basic user manual. You open and image with it and go through most of the basic work you would want to do while they hold your hand. Anything beyond that I haven't found much that a Google search doesn't turn up a tutorial for. F10 gets the learning center in X.

This looks like a good book: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/boo...on#description

Or you could download the first chapter of this and see if it is worthwhile: http://paintshoppro.info/

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2007, 6:35 PM   #3

Slipe, Thank you so much for your time to find these things for my PSP X1. I Just got through ordering the book! It looks like the key I'm looking for that will finally end my frustration with PSP.

Thanks Again so much

Eddie Tee

eddietee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2007, 12:15 AM   #4

I'm a Photoshop user and just got PSP X because it was dirt cheap in the CD-only version and I wanted the vector integration. I've been impressed with the program. Work with the book and you'll probably edit better than many people do with Photoshop.
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote