Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Nov 14, 2007, 8:24 PM   #1

is there a program which will take x images and create x/4 images (eg 4 2x3s on one 4x6) for printing. no borders. all photos are 2:3

any help apprectiated. I can do this via ACDSee's contact sheet maker, but was wondering if there was a drag and drop kind of app out there (i'm on winxp). Freeware or opensource would be best.

thanks
mike

mike1070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 8, 2008, 1:54 PM   #2

I think Qimage can do that pretty easily, as long as your printer supports borderless printing. Their website is http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/ I think the basic program is $35 USD with free lifetime upgrades. I have been using it for quite a while and have not been disappointed.
PhotoPhanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2008, 2:51 PM   #3

Is your camera a Canon? You can do that pretty easily with the free Easy Photo Print software that I have received with my Canon cameras.
edwardr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 8:43 AM   #4

This old Iomega software might be what you are looking for. It is old, but I think it is the best yet for printing different sized photos on one sheet, or many of the same sized all on one sheet.

I have used it with Win98SE,WinXP Home and WinXP Pro. I don't know if it will work with Vista, so someone else will have to try that. Oh, and it is still free, and you can still download here.

http://download.iomega.com/english/p...inter72web.exe
taronson is offline   Reply With Quote