Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old May 11, 2008, 7:36 AM   #1
csd

I recently upgraded from Elements 3 to Elements 6. There have been two things which have annoyed me - the first being a major stumbling block for my typical workflow.
1) Now when I delete an image from the Organizer it always returns me to the top of the folder and I need to refind where I was. With Elements 3 it would leave me at the last viewed image - now I return to the top. First thing I normally do after uploading images and delete all the non-keepers - with this problem in Elements 6 it will take forever for me to do this one by one - so instead I now write down everything I want to remove and go back and delete them all at once (otherwise I get returned to the top photo in the folder I am working in everytime I delete any file). I have examined every setting and can't find a way around this.
2) The folder location view on the left side used to only show folders that have photos in them - now it shows ALL folders and their nestings.

Has anyone else found these "new" behaviors annoying? Any way to change the behavior? I am tempted to use Photoshop 3 for my organizer since it was better and then use PHototoshop 6 for my editor only.
csd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links