Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old May 24, 2008, 4:35 AM   #1

Hi everyone, Recently, I was tensed to see my kid visiting the sites that he shouldn't have. I do know that there are certain parental control software that can act as good watchdogs, but I need a one that can help me to view the things that my kid is doing at home. Its good to have a look at whats going on….if he is really accessing those sites or they are just by chance….!!!

Please do tell me if you have a solution to this…its really getting on my nerves!!!
geery is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 24, 2008, 7:39 PM   #2

geery wrote:
Quote:
….if he is really accessing those sites or they are just by chance….!!!

Please do tell me if you have a solution to this…its really getting on my nerves!!!
have you asked him?
BillDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2008, 1:33 AM   #3

I can understand what you must be feeling…its not digestable to see the young ones going nuts on the net…..I suppose that you must tried a few ones to spy on him. But if you need parental software then visit http://parentalcontrolguides.com that can help you to monitor the doings of your kids from office, then I think you would need the one that my friend was using. It was a good one…..and was satisfying too. I hope that it will make your life easier…..lower your worries on the young ones side.

Best of Luck.
Ernestodavid is offline   Reply With Quote