Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Jul 12, 2008, 3:15 AM   #1

I need to show this led finger light with a white background. But the light needs to be on and show a little color on that white background. If I just use a brush and white out some area around the light hitting the table then it does not look very good. I want to make a great looking photo to put on the front of this website. I would appreciate any help at all. There is a photo now on the front of this website www.lducompany.com of the finger light but they want me to change it to have a white back ground but show the color light. Thank you.

bylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 12, 2008, 7:49 PM   #2

Seems to me like you'd do better by posting this in the Xtreme Makeover section. People will try to change the finger light picture to get what you are after. When you find one that gives you what you're looking for, ask the artist how they did it.

To make this work, though, you'll probably have to post a link to a larger image of the finger light picture than the little thumbnail shown on your current link.

Grant
granthagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2008, 3:16 AM   #3

you can not do it, its either the shot as it is or shoot again with white background and not be able to see the colour of the led lights

Gary
Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2008, 8:55 AM   #4

A bigger image would be helpfull. But basicly all you have to do is place the image on a lyer over a white background and mask out the unwanted colors
Attached Images

tjsnaps is offline   Reply With Quote