Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Aug 23, 2008, 8:56 PM   #1

I am currently working with Photoshop CS2, actually working is a stretch. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good book beside Photoshop for dummies. Everything I've found so far is either too technical or too basic.

Thanks

Fotobugg

fotobugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 24, 2008, 3:18 PM   #2

www.pixel2life.com as tutorials on most things photoshop, from basic to advanced, have a look im sure you will find something usefull

Gary
Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2008, 2:15 PM   #3

I rather like Adobe's Classroom in a Book series. They are tutorials, rather than reference books, but they are usually pretty clear if you work your way through them. I found that I couldn't skip a chapter with the CS2 book because the chapter I skipped introduced a concept that they used in the next chapter.

You might also check out NAPP. They have a good magazine (Photoshop User) that comes with membership, along with access to their website, with a very large number of tutorials on specific functions and ways of doing things. The magazine is beyond the beginning level, but I was surprised how quickly I picked up information, especially when I followed along with the article's direction.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote