Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Aug 19, 2012, 4:57 PM   #1

Default Lightroom Shortcuts

I just started using Lightroom recently and loving it! So much of an improvement over MS Picture It and Photo Shop Elements...... Has cut my edit time in almist half

Does anyone have a list or a cheat sheet of the common shortcuts/actions...... if so would you mind posting it so I can copy it and print it to have next to my PC. I know so far that R brings up the crop tool........

Also second question if I make an edit such as a crop etc and I want to remove it and go back to the original image what is the command to do that. I know in PhotoShop Elements I could back via history pallet is there something similar in lightroom.

Thanks in advance

dave
Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 20, 2012, 3:53 PM   #2

A member on another forum answer the question and here is the link to the common shortcut cheat sheets in case it would help anyone else.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroo...6fe9-8000.html

dave
Old Aug 21, 2012, 2:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo 5 View Post
A member on another forum answer the question and here is the link to the common shortcut cheat sheets in case it would help anyone else.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroo...6fe9-8000.html

dave

Thank you for reposting that! I still have many things to learn about Lightroom until I can feel justified in upgrading from 3 to 4.
SammyKhalifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:36 PM   #4

Remember that lightroom 4 requires Windows 7 on a PC and will not run on Windows XP. Unsure of the requirements on the Mac Side....

dave