Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Feb 8, 2004, 1:37 AM   #1

Default Fun Photoediting Programs

I am still a novice in digital photography. I am looking for photoediting programs for fun. I am trying out Funhouse from Arcsoft. What it does it let me add various templates/backgrounds to my sons apphotogrhs. I have also seen an online program from Kodak few years back. That program would let you blend in the faces of people with animal faces. To my recollection with kodak program ones face would actually look like the face of the animal but in Funhouse from the Arcsoft it is just your face. Are there any good programs for things like these which are easier to use. Thanks
aghauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 8, 2004, 8:50 PM   #2

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec...amp;CACHE_ID=0 (supergoo-my kids play with this one)

http://www.reallusion.com/products.asp ("crazytalk"-I don't recall if it was "easy" to use)

The program in which you mentioned, would be a morphing program. I think there are a few programs out there capable of morphing.

I have seen a few fun programs but only could think of 2, off-hand.
informativetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2004, 9:40 PM   #3

Thanks, I have Kai Supergoo version 1.5 but so far have not found it very intutive but also have not spend much time with it either. I will try to read the help menu and see if i can understand it
aghauri is offline   Reply With Quote