Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1

Default Zoner Photo Studio Pro

Before I go any further, let me state that I am not affiliated or connected to this product or it's producers in any form. I'm simply a very satisfied user.

There... that's done.

I started using Zoner Photo Studio Pro back in October of 2012 as their freebie. I ran it and ran it and then I ran it some more until I was satisfied that it would, indeed, meet my needs as my main (if not only) workflow/editing software. Not only did it meet my requirements, it exceeded them by far. Understand, I don't spend money unnecessarily on software when I can spend it on equipment, but ZPS really impressed me enough to pony up the $70 for it's latest paid-for version. You really need to try this stuff out before plunking down $$$$$$$$$$ for something like Lightroom.

It's MUCH faster than LR, PS, or almost any others I've used. It's user-friendly and they have easy-to-follow video tutorials on their website. I can't say all Photoshop plug-ins will work with it because I don't have any other than a few of the Topaz plug-ins, but they work like a charm. You can upload your images to Flickr, Picasa Web Album, and Facebook without leaving ZPS. You can email your images, right from inside ZPS.

Check it out at http://www.zoner.com to further explore the scads of features of the marvelous software.
My Gallery

--
Hebrews 13:3
gjtoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links