Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Jul 27, 2014, 8:45 AM   #1

Default photoshop elements sharing with google+

Hi,
Currently I manage and edit my photos with Picasa (desktop software) and upload / share my photos at Google+. No real complaints.

I am thinking of taking on a project to learn and use Photoshop Elements - seems like a step up from Picasa, but not overly complicated.

My question - after editing photos with Photoshop Elements is there a share ability to upload easily to Google+ ? Watched a video on using Elements and they highlighted sharing with facebook, flicker, smugmug, etc., but no Google+ was listed?

Thanks in advance.
Evelyn

PS - I'm thinking along the lines of using Elements because I wouldn't be surprised in future if Google eliminated Picasa software. You can now do basic editing right in google+ when you use Chrome.
Also I require editing software that is intuitive and doesn't have big learning curve - nor do I need tons of sophisticated features I'll probably never use.
Lumix_Learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 27, 2014, 4:59 PM   #2

G'day Evelyn

I've just had a look at the 'share' options for PSE-11 and can't see one for Google+
Several others - yes, but not that one.
There is one called "create an album" but I don't know where it goes to

I use PSE-v8 in preference to PSE v11 as I despise the new menu system that's all over the place, and which causes the image to constantly resize itself every time you open or close any of the menu screens

Phil
Ozzie_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:00 AM   #3

Thanks for the note Phil.
Appreciate knowing about the menu issue in v8 vs 12 - I really don't need anything confusing. And it doesn't appear for some reason they do not support Google+. I've seen screen captures of the sharing menu on v.12 and no Google+ listed.
I think I'm going to leave well enough alone for now. If it "ain't broke don't fix it" kind of thing.

Best Regards.
Evelyn
Lumix_Learner is offline   Reply With Quote