Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Aug 25, 2002, 9:57 PM   #1

Default photoshop elements 2.0 (LOST)

I thought when I bought photoshop elements 2.0 I was going to move up to a newer editing experience. I've read the manual twice and I can't believe this is suppose to be easy .
My question is can anyone suggest a photoshop elements learning CD? Maybe I just need more pictures to go along with the book!!

thanks,
Jrsboone

[Edited on 8-26-2002 by jrsboone]
jrsboone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 26, 2002, 7:44 AM   #2
sds

http://www.adobe.com/products/photos...raincdreg.html
You can get a free Cd at this link from Adobe for PSE 2.0. Hope this helps.
sds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2002, 12:10 PM   #3

Speaking only from my experience from using PSE 1, the program is anything but intuitive. There are a number of books now available as enhancements/addition to the user manual which I found of very limited value. You may want to do a search at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble or other large book retailer and see if any available guides suit your needs. Though I cannot state with certainty, I would be willing to bet that someone out there has a CD-ROM included with their book. Good Luck. The program is quite powerful and worth investing the time to learn IMHO.
jshulak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2002, 7:23 PM   #4

Get the book 50 Fast Digital Photo Techniques by Gregory Georges. It was written for Elements 1, but much of the stuff is the same. On Amazon.com it should be about $17.00. Don't be fooled by the price. It is an excellent book. It teaches real world tecniques.
The Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote