Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Sep 2, 2002, 4:34 PM   #1

Default Whiteboard Capture Software

I downloaded a trial version of Whiteboard Photo from PolyVision, and it's pretty good at cleaning up whiteboards and flipcharts. I use my digital camera to grab shots of notes in meetings, and the software fixes the background color and takes out the perspective. It's pretty good. My only complaint is that it needs some basic editing tools.

There is a dialog box on the trial version that says you can buy the software for $20 off the $99 price, but when I went to their website, it says that it sells for $249. What a price hike! I thought they would sell it to me for $229, but when I put in the "special code", it gave me the $79 price!

Although I'm not sure I'd pay $249, Whiteboard Photo software is a bargain at $79. I don't know how long they will leave this backdoor open, but all you have to do is enter the code from the trial version of the software, "5BJE73" at www.polyvision.com, and you get 70% off.

If you want to find out more about Whiteboard Photo, I think there is a review on some of these digital camera pages. That's where I saw it.

Has anyone else had similar experience with this software?
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links