Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Sep 12, 2004, 12:39 AM   #1

NMXS has just released a new photo management application. It is called 'Taos Image Finder'. It is the first applications that uses theGPU to do color correction and adjustment previews of images in realtime (including RAW images from cameras). That being one of the main highlights, it also allows professional users to search their image database based on camera attributes such as focal length, exposure time, etc. A demo is avaialble for download http://www.taos3d.com/ . Please do note however that you require one of the newer graphics cards like the GeForce FX or 6800.

Please don't consider this as an advertisement, my intent is to introduce to the photography community about the presence of a new product. Being an amateur photographer myself, I know how painful it is do deal with RAW images and the absence of any good software package that allows realtime previewing of RAW images as they are being edited.

Cheers and hope you find the product useful
Code Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links