Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Oct 4, 2004, 3:09 PM   #1

I was able to do a trial on this application and found it to be a great useful software I want to share with everyone who have not used it yet.

http://www.batchimage.com

They have several versions, but the one I am particulary interested in was

Batch It!
iRedSoft Image Resizer

These two applications allow you to batch resize a photo or a folder of photos. In addition to resize, you could add a watermark image to it, capture signature, and/or rename the file during the batching process. Highly recommended for anyone who is not an adobe photoshop savy to write their own actions or scripts to handle this task.

The other applications it offer are nice as well, though it is not what I am looking for. For anyone who need an applications to create thumbnails and HTML file for them, the pro version of it does it for you.

There is one feature this lack, and I am still searching for the ultimate software is to do all of these features in one

1) Batch resizing of images & renaming of files
2) add captions / watermark signature
3) add frames to the image, such as matte style, 35mm film strip, etc

Having all of these 3 features in one application is ideal. If anyone come across one, please do let me know. Manually editing one by one in photoshop is a pain, especially when i have over 300 to go through. I am in the process of finishing up my PHP picture gallery, and missing that piece to complete the images.

Thanks!

KN
smilepak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links