Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Dec 15, 2006, 12:31 AM   #121

I would be gateful is someone could send me the Picture Package software. I am so frustrated. I have tried downloading from the sites in this conversation but to no avail. Please send to lynnemgj@gmail.com.

Cheers, thegurns
thegurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2006, 2:01 PM   #122

thegurns wrote:
Quote:
I would be gateful is someone could send me the Picture Package software. I am so frustrated. I have tried downloading from the sites in this conversation but to no avail. Please send to lynnemgj@gmail.com.

Cheers, thegurns
I am having the same troubles. I tried downloading everything in the above posts, but still nothing.

Would greatly appriciate it if someone could email me the picture package software.

Email is: garyalbertson@hotmail.com
ghak99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2006, 10:45 PM   #123

I wish I could help you with your problem. I can't even get that far. I have a DCR-HC40 camera and picture package software. I can't get the computer to download the movie from the camera. Can you help me by telling me how you set the camera up and take the video to the PC? Thank you ery much. I will try to help you find a solution in return
pennyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2006, 7:36 AM   #124

Picture Package 1.8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYRQKOWN

Use Alcohol 120 to burn/mount to disk.

cheers

sbnz.co.nz
sbnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2006, 4:38 PM   #125

:sad:I bought a Sony DCR-HC32 that was supposed to have Picture Package ver 1.5 with it, but guess what? No cd-rom!!! :evil:I went to sony.com and they are wanting $70 for the cd-rom that I was supposed to originally get. Boy what a rip off. Being able to send my videos to the computer was the only reason why I bought this camcorder.

Can anyone help me? I have searched everywhere for a download, and have even tried all the ones in this forum.

Can someone send me the picture package cd for windows xp? My email is beckymcclure@adelphia.net
greenedevilmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2007, 6:25 PM   #126

Hi, please I hope you can help me, I have problems with my pickture package v 1.8, I really don't understand what happened, in past it works to me very good, but now, (of course first i had to upload my ppmenu because said me that i need to install the flash player... this problem was solved) now when i try of made a video, appear a pop up saying me error [110] the system can not open the specified file.I make a proof in other computers, and same message, please, what is happening??, I really need this software now, sorry for my bad english and I hope someone can help me.

Greetings
blue_blau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2007, 7:10 AM   #127

I have also had the message that flash player needs to be installed - you can get round it by going through my computer into the programme, rather than clicking directly on the desktop icon, but you never get the menu page this way - does anyone have a better solution?

I have also had the problem that every time I try to transfer data the screen says that it cannot detect the camera - then the computer says that it has detected a new usb device and I have to run the picture package set up again - and even then it onlydetects the camera sometimes. Does anyone know how to sort this - if I buy a firewire do i need some other port on my PC to use it rather than the usb?
smidgecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2007, 10:35 PM   #128

Hey Guys,

I do happen to have Picture Package 1.8 but i havent been able to figure out a way to get it up to you guys.

Cant go on Yousendit.com coz the file size is 343 megs and the site allows only 100 megs upto upload.

I'd be more than happy to help all of you coz even i have gone through a lotta time consuming search and trouble to find this file.

Let me know a solution to get this file upto you guys.

Nick
nick_shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2007, 11:05 AM   #129

Hi,

I downloaded the SOny software from ppackage.com many times but it appears that you need the original disk and this site is only for updates.

So if I buy a firewire cable will my machine detect automatically or will I need a driver?

Its crap that sony doesnt provide a driver for this camera I have looked everywhere........ I dont even want to use sonys software but my machine cannot detect the camera.

Does anyone know if the firewire method is better than the USB, I know firewire is better but for these purposes?

thanks.
sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2007, 4:40 PM   #130

HI

It sounds like you may understand this program. My sony movie camera is new and has the Picture Package. I was able to transfer my movie to my computer but when I try to copy to a DVD the prgram will ask for the folder. I chose the folder and it tells me the folder is empty, but it isn't. I had to burn the movie from another program. It took but was not real clear. I used a DVD+RW . Is that not the correct DVD to use? I am having difficulty understanding how to use the Picture Prgram Image VCD. (I think it is )called, I am at work and don't have the inforamtion with me) Needless to say I am very frustrated. Any info someone can give me would be GREATLY appreciated.
Marsha is offline   Reply With Quote