Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Mar 10, 2006, 6:54 AM   #31

I lost my picture package cd, I can see that i'm not the first and that brings me comfort---
if anybody has a copy of the cd or the software PLEASE reply and send it to me

if the file's too big, use

www.yousendit.com

to the e-mail

beauandcharity@hotmail.com

thanks

beau_nizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2006, 7:50 PM   #32

Hi,
I take it from your reply that you got the latest version of the Picture Package? Can you plese e-mail it to me too as I too have lost the CD?
Many Thx. My e-mail is calling_asif@msn.com.

Best
Calling_asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 4:34 AM   #33

I too have a sony dcr-hc19e without software. the site http://www.ppackage.com/e/ver18/download_01-03.htmlis fine for downloading updates, but I wasn't supplied with the CD. can you please send me a copy to jasonijsmith@hotmail.com.

I really want to copy to send to my folks back home.

Many thanks in advance

j
4tun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2006, 4:13 PM   #34

"Maybe yousend.comwould let met me apply multiple adrresses & send the file once to several people "

Hi Tony

All you have to do is send people the link and anyone can download it,links only last seven days though.

Gaijin San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2006, 8:16 AM   #35

Hello,

I have a Sony DCR-HC20E video camera. When I try to transfer the recorded video

from Cam to VCD by using Picture Package ver 1.0.31121.1 program, it is working

well at the begining until first 3-4 minutes record transfered to VCD, then CD-RW/DVD

driver take the CD out and no more transfer is possible, the rest of record approx 85

min waiting for transfer in tape. How can I fix the fault? Any other solution to do it?

Thanks in advance

My e-mail: kozbek@mobi-tel.com.tr
kozbek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2006, 10:12 PM   #36

i have DCR-PC109E HandyCam c/w the Picture Package 1.0, bt the software cant detect my philips CDRW/DVD CDD5263 drive....even i tried to update the version frm 1.2 to 1.7:?....anyone can help me tis? plss..thks!!
theodoreooi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2006, 8:22 PM   #37

If you can, can you send it to me. ferdme@excite.com Would gladly be appreciated.
ferdme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2006, 8:24 PM   #38

If anyone has the picture package cd can you please send it to me? I can't find it anywhere. It would be gladly appreciated. Thank you. ferdme@excite.com

ferdme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2006, 12:29 PM   #39

I actually have the Picture Package software (ver 1.5) but had another question that I can't figure out. I thought you could burn multiple segments using the Burn VCD onto one CD. For the life of me, I can not figure out how to create multiple segments on a single CD. I start the software, push the BURN VCD on my camera and it starts recording the segment. Any idea how you stop that segment and create another sement using a different video?

If I stop the camera, it stops the sofware; if I select the transfer to CD button, I can't add anymore segments. Any ideas, other than going out and buying a IEEE board and using a different software, would be appreciated.
Wingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2006, 5:09 PM   #40

Can anyone send me the Picture Package CD or upload it somewhere so that I can download the contents. My email id is swetateriar1@yahoo.com?

Please help
sweta is offline   Reply With Quote