Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Jun 25, 2006, 1:05 AM   #71

Sir,

please help me as I always has this same problem with my picture package software.

It even doesn't detect the cdr as its target drive.

kindly help me in solving this prob.

Lokesh_goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2006, 5:21 AM   #72

Thank you for jour help. It works fine on wk2.
Bibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2006, 3:24 PM   #73

Hi, i lost my picture package cd. Could somebody send it to me? My email is swilliams656@cfl.rr.com If this is not available, does anyone know if there is a way to edit dvds filmed with a SonyDCR-DVD92 handycam? I want to delete some of the clips I have recorded and customize a dvd to send to my family. Thanks, Stacey
stace6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2006, 1:30 PM   #74

Hi Could you please help my Picture Package cd has got broke during our house move:sad:. I have had a problem with my Sony Carl Zeiss Handycam as in great camcorda but I loaded the cd onto my pc great but when I use usb cable from cam corder to pc it doesnt reconise the camcorder but all the softwear is loaded so I deleted it out and thought I would give it another go after our house move and now my cd is broke:sad:. I have lots and lots of tapes of kids family things but cant put them onto my pc to make cds which was the whole point of buying the thing please can anyone help. I did make a call to the shop that I bought is from and they said I have to speak to sony which I did but it still not working and the warranty has now run out gosh where has that year gone, but I have taken out insurance cover for another year.

Many thanks

ScattyBatty
ScattyBatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2006, 6:59 AM   #75

demaninjapan wrote:
Quote:
Hello, I'm new to this forum so I'd like to say hi. And would like to post a list of all the troubles/questions along with solutions I've found concerning my experience with Ppackage/imagemixer.

My system. I'm running Windows 2000 professional sp4. I don't have a DVD drive, so I was particularly looking forward to the Ppackage function that would allow me to copy/burn DVDs right back to my Sody DVD 404 Handycam.

First of all, it took me days to get the program to install. During the final step during installation, with no error messages, or no 'completed' messeges, the installation wizard window would just vanish. I solved this problem by completely disabling my McAfee Security Center.

Next problem. When my camera is connected to the computer, the Ppackage software automatically opens as it's supposed to do, but for some reason the program recognizes the files in the DVD in the camera, but NOT on the memory stick. I've been transfering stills from the stick to the disc in order to upload them to my pc.

Next problem. Most serious!!! Apparently Image Mixer and Ppackage work together, but mine don't. The Ppackage 'Producer' and the 'Duplicator' allow for DVD's to be burned back to the Handycam via USB. In either of these operations, whenever I select the Handycam as the source to copy, or the source to burn my newly produced DVD, and Image Mixer window appears briefly and then the computer powers down and restarts. Here's the funny thing. In my Start menue under Image Mixer, the only items that exist are a "read me" file, and a link to Pixela. Nothing to indicate any software. Looking further for any evidence of Image Mixer software, I go into my Add/Remove Programs, and to my suprise, Image Mixer is listed as a program file. Image Mixer also appears in the'Program Files' folder in my C drive/hard disk. So, I thought I might check for an update of Image Mixer. I download the update only to be shocked by an error message that informs me that no version of Image Mixer exists on my computer, so updating is impossible. IS IMAGE MIXER IN MY COMPUTER OR WHAT!!!?? If not, the why does it show in my Programs folder, and why can it be removed via the Add/Remove control panel function!!??

I live in Japan, and I called Pixella two days ago. They guy was really nice, but said that my problems don't appear in their data base, so they took my name and number so they could get back to me. Haven't heard anything yet.

Another question? When my Handycam is connected to my pc, I have no problem transfering video files from the DVD (but not the memory stick as I mentioned earlier) so this would suggest to me that the camera has connected to the computer sucessfully right? But, when I open "My Computer" I can't find the additional drive that should represent my Handycam. Shouldn't it appear in My Computer as a "removable drive" or something like that?.

Lastly, I also had the same problems with the Flashplayer, but that problem has been fixed thanks to the kind information provided by another alert and informative member of this forum.

At the moment, because I don't have a DVD drive installed in my pc, the only option for me to be able to burn DVDs is to use the function that allows me to use my camera as the destination drive, so although I would prefer to throw this software out the window, I'm stuck with having to find a way to make this crap work!!

Been a long and and possibly boring post, but I would appreciate any suggestions/help available concerning any or all of the problems that I've listed.

Thank you,

"demaninjapan"

I have the same problem. I found out that the imagemixer program can only be started once inside the Picture Package software. It is supposed to happen automatically.

Did you figure out a way to get it to load??

s_vanvooren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2006, 9:21 AM   #76

Thanks! The Flash v7 fix worked perfectly. Of course I had to uninstall v9 so now other apps won't work. Really appreciate your help with this problem.

Sony sucks.

UG
uggabugga04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2006, 8:18 PM   #77

it only stores 3 minuts?
edu611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2006, 9:37 AM   #78

Okay, similar problem...missing cd...

Can anyone send me the Picture Package thingy? I really need it for this project, links not working and Sony isn't exactly helping me out... It'll take a long time until I can get a new copy of the cd...Can anyone please help me out?

My email ad is belletandy@yahoo.com

Arigato Gozaimasu!
Chiharu Tohomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2006, 8:54 AM   #79

Please can someone send me a copy of the SONY PICTURE PACKAGE SOFTWARE please...i would really appreciate it...thank you!

i need it asap.....my email address is jamil.miah@hotmail.co.uk
jamilmiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2006, 12:02 AM   #80

Chiharu,

Are you in Japan? If so, I also live in Japan and I have an extra copy of the Picture Package Software Package.

dave
demaninjapan is offline   Reply With Quote