Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Sep 9, 2006, 5:08 PM   #81

FOR THE PICTURE PACKAGE FLASH PLAYER ERROR MESSAGE

do not downgrade your flash players.. you can still use the flash player 9.

for example, you have the Picture Package 1.5 and you get the flash player error that asks you to download the latest version of flash, even though you have the flash player 9 installed.

just go to the Picture Package website http://www.ppackage.com and download the Picture Package Menu update forYOUR version.

ex. PP 1.5: download the 1.5 Picture Package Menu update. just reboot your pc and you're all set.

hope this helps

PPacking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2006, 7:29 AM   #82

Hi can I have a copy of picture package please.

email to kingjohn@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks

kingjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2006, 2:08 PM   #83

Tony vasquez wrote:
Quote:
sounds like alot of people are missing the CD - - for those of you still missing it, let me know & I will give it to you, tell me where to upload it, (Preferred).
tnahurry@hotmail.com (or use messenger)

AS FOR MYSELF . . . I would like to know if anyone knows how to record the video from the cam to pc without taking up so much space - 1 minute of video is 400 MB's!!! (even after lowering the video settings, it still took the same amount of space).

There must be a setting I am missing. My only solution so far is to convert the video to mp4 using PSP Video convertor. Still, I would like to put 2 hours of video on cd or dvd ! Thanks
Tony

Hi, I could really use the software. I have the dcr-dvd92 that i bought for my wife. The salesman said "all you have to do, is plug it in your comp. and boom! it's done" BS! I have to figure a way to convert the mini dvd to a dvd, then figure out a way to get it to play on my dvd player for my tv. All I wanted was something simple to use, now it's a nightmare to record movies. I called sony and they said this software might help the problem. If you have a copy, I would greatly appriciate it. paganz@yahoo.com. pixela site only has upgrades. Thanks again!
paganz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2006, 5:57 AM   #84

Edu, am also having the same problem only recording 3 minutes and haven't figured out what to do, have you yet, would appreciate if anybody will help.

Delia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2006, 12:02 AM   #85

Hi, I lost my the picture package software v1.8 CD , It wasinclud with camera and I can't find the software for download, for intall
Could anybody send me the picture package software please ?

My email is: john_sungmurin@yahoo.com
john_sungmurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2006, 5:10 AM   #86

Hello, I have a sony DCR-HC42E, everything works fine, the only problem I have is that I can only capture 10 min of video in my computer with video capturing tool of Picture Package 1.5, I don't know how to change this parameter to allow to capture the complete tape.

Anyone knows how to do it??

Thanks.

zapastral@hotmail.com
jpeich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2006, 6:04 AM   #87

Oh god!!!! I am so glad I'm not alone with this!

I also couldn't get the video off the camera but used windows movie maker which worked a treat to get it onto the hard disk. I then used DVD Santa (which I love) to convert it to a DVD format.

The other problem I have, which I haven't been able to resolve, is getting the pictures off the memory card.

I have a DCR-HC30E which came with picture package 1.0. I've updated the software from the website.

The first time I installed it the pictures and mpegs came off a treat and I was made up how easy it was.

Unfortunately, since then it is not seeing the memory card! I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software half a dozen times but it hasn't helped.

Can anyone help me to get the pictures off. I've tried adobe and picasa but my HP printer software but none of them are seeing the camera.

Thanks in anticipation of your help!
Joanne
joannec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2006, 3:49 PM   #88

Everyone - I've solved the "insert CD-R disc" problem

I was using a DVD drive (which is a recognised drive according to the website). I had a CD RW drive in my computer which wasn't connected up so I connected it and lo and behold - Picture Package found it and it worked. That said, the stuff on the disc couldn't be read by Windows Media Player so its probably better to stick with some other program to download the video!! Plus it took an age for 10 minutes of video!

BTW I have windows XP SP2 installed.

Picture package still isn't seeing the memory card so I've bought myself a memory card reader off ebay - I just can't be bothered waiting!!!

Its terrible when you think of the cost of the camera!

joannec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2006, 1:26 PM   #89

mailto : zapastral@hotmail.com

Hi, I have the same sony DCR HC42, a month ago i still can use my capture tools in picture package and also with the same problem with you, it's only capture for every 9 minutes, but it's ok causemy dad can combine all the file and we can make a DVD. But now when i try to capture again, the capture tools said that it was unsuccesfull. I try to uninstall and install the picture package ver1.5 again and i already update taht picture package to ver. 1.8 but it still not working. Can you tell me what can i do... Any setting that i have to set in my camcorder.... please help me... cause i want to send this file to my grandma in Indonesia....
Arvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2006, 11:04 PM   #90

Please can someone send me a copy of the SONY PICTURE PACKAGE SOFTWARE please...i would really appreciate it...thank you!

i need it asap.....my email address is jasonjouk@gmail.com

Thanks Heaps :-)
jasonjouk is offline   Reply With Quote