Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old May 25, 2005, 7:47 AM   #1

I've been using ImageMixer on my PC for awhile now. I have a CyberShot digital camera. Previously, 2 days ago, whenever I connected my camera to the PC it automatically downloaded the images and then started ImageMixer.

Then when I highlighted the images in the CAPTURE section of ImageMixer and dragged them across to an album, it would just place a thumbnail of them in the album.

Now it isn't automatically starting Image Mixer, the option is greyed out. Also when I am in the CAPTURE section and drag an image to an Album, it makes a copy of the file. Just means that all the files are doubled up.

Any ideas? Is there a setting that I have changed?

thanks
myty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 25, 2005, 8:39 AM   #2
sds

It sounds as if another software has taken over as your default image viewer. Go to where you store your pictures and see what icon is shown before you open them. You can right click on one and choose properties and it will tell you the name of the program. To change it back you can right click and go down to open with and choose the original program. I hope that this helps, Shelton
sds is offline   Reply With Quote