Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Dec 28, 2005, 6:22 PM   #11

Hi Slipe,
thanks for your reply.
actually i have the Neat image. but is individual software and not plug in for the CS2. u mean that i need to do the noise reduction in Neat image, then come back CS2 to do the layer and erase all important part?

thanks for the patient. i'm a bit stupid when using CS2.

regards.

koshinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2005, 6:22 PM   #12

Hi Slipe,
thanks for your reply.
actually i have the Neat image. but is individual software and not plug in for the CS2. u mean that i need to do the noise reduction in Neat image, then come back CS2 to do the layer and erase all important part?

thanks for the patient. i'm a bit stupid when using CS2.

regards.

Old Dec 28, 2005, 7:04 PM   #13

I haven't actually exported an image to noise reduction and then combined it with the original. There are several ways you can get it in perfect alignment. You can put a black border around it and use the border to perfectly align them. Or you can decrease the transparency of the layer you put on top. Then put the transparency back to 100% after you align them.

What I would do is to make a new file the exact same size in pixels as the original – the one you work on outside the program would end up the same size. Rename the one you apply noise reduction to and open it along with the original in Photoshop. Make sure "Snap" is checked under View. Just drag the original then the modified image into the new file. They should align perfectly. Then you can erase any area on the top layer to expose the one under it.

I've been using Photoshop since version 3 and still haven't mastered it. You are doing well for someone new to the program by working at learning new things.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2005, 7:11 PM   #14

thanks for your quick responce. i try it again. do u mind to tell me whr u from? i'm frm malaysia but staying in singapore..... :bye:
Old Dec 28, 2005, 7:22 PM   #15

Indian Rocks Beach is on the Gulf of Mexico in the Tampa Bay area in Florida, US. It is sometimes handy to have it on the left under your name so you don't get recommendations for purchases not available in your area. You can also click on your location and see other members from that location.
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2005, 3:50 AM   #16

Hi slipe,
i got the result. i able to clean the skin details and make it smooth. that's my friend photo that's why i never post it here before get the permission from him. hope u don't mind.

thanks again for your help.