Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Feb 20, 2006, 5:50 PM   #1

I'm going to need a raw organizer very soon and I was thinking about Bibble Pro. I was wondering how fast will it be on my computer?*I'm working on a 1.8 G5 iMac, OS X 10.4.5, and 1 gig of ram. Can anyone give me their experience/predictions. Also, if anyone has any other sugestions for a diffrent software, I'd love to hear it. I need something thart runs decently fast, does not exceed 300$, and has a good overall interface.* Thanks for any help given!Also, check out my iWeb site:http://web.mac.com/luckoftheirish01/...n/Welcome.html
JDoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2006, 8:58 AM   #2
DBB

JDoran wrote:
Quote:
I'm going to need a raw organizer very soon and I was thinking about Bibble Pro. I was wondering how fast will it be on my computer? I'm working on a 1.8 G5 iMac, OS X 10.4.5, and 1 gig of ram. Can anyone give me their experience/predictions. Also, if anyone has any other sugestions for a diffrent software, I'd love to hear it. I need something thart runs decently fast, does not exceed 300$, and has a good overall interface. Thanks for any help given!Also, check out my iWeb site:http://web.mac.com/luckoftheirish01/...n/Welcome.html
Bible is the fastest converter I've ever used. It should be VERY fast with your machine, taking no more then a second or two to load the NEF's and the speed of adjustments is immediate.

PS is of course much faster then Nikon software, Bibble is three times as fast as Photoshop.

Dave
DBB is offline   Reply With Quote