Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Editors (Photoshop, Vegas, Final Cut Pro, Kdenlive, etc.)

Old Jun 27, 2006, 2:15 AM   #1

Hello All,

How Can I, increase the present Down-Load time of 10 Minutes to full 25-minutes or 20 minutes Also , How can I copy the files with the original sound on to the CD without any editing

murali420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 27, 2006, 6:47 AM   #2

Is it only me that does not understand what he is talking about? Why would anyone want to increase download time? Is this questionin the correct category?
hgernhardtjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 9:51 AM   #3

Hello friend,

I meant copying of the data from the handycam to the PC. After 10 Minutes it gives a warning and breaks the section . After the session is broken another file is generated for the Next 10 Minutes. I want to down load without any breakages.

Also using the Picture package Software, usng the music/Video Slide Show Producer , I want to retainthe orginal sound and Copy onto the CD

Hope U Understood what the Problem Is??
murali420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 10:47 AM   #4

Yes, now I understand! Thanks for the clarification.

I do not use thePicture Packagesoftware just because ofyour and similar problems I could not solve... so Iuse Pinnacle Studio at home and Premiere at work.

In thePinnacle Studio package you just tell the download manager toimport all as one big scene ... or you can set it to break after so many minutes, or after each natural scene as was taken with the video camera. Tailorable to your preferences.

Perhaps someone familiar with Picture Package can direct you to the correct menu (if it is available in that software) to set the timeout / scene length.

Personally, I found PicturePackage to besub-par and troublesome for my workflowso ceased using it almost immediately and found I could do everything and more in Studio 7 (now version 10+), including making play-anywhere DVD slideshows with any music or soundtrack or SmartSound.
hgernhardtjr is offline   Reply With Quote