Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Flash (External)

Old May 18, 2009, 10:52 AM   #11

I am also looking for a copy of the Cokin Macro flash manual. I have scoured the web to no avail. I bought one off of an online source and it was the worlds worst photocopy; totally useless.

Also a question on the unit. I am not sure it is broken. On the ISO setting, are there detents on the slider? When I went to set the ISO on friday, the slider just slips from side to side without any noticeable friction. Also did not seem to make any difference in pic.

Thanks for any responses.
jentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2009, 4:59 AM   #12

Originally Posted by donpeach View Post
Would you be interested in selling your Cokin Flash?ThanksDon
Hi DOn
I know this is may be to late but I do have a almost new cokin ring flash surplus to me original box and filters
If you interested Email me vk2vz@optusnet.com.au
vk2vz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2010, 12:05 AM   #13

Originally Posted by donpeach View Post
Here is the Cokin Flash manual in PDF form.
I hate to bother you BUT....I noticed that you may have access to a owners manual for a Cokin Creative Flash. If you still have it and would be able to email a pdf copy of it, I would be greatly appreciative . I have been lookng for one since my father left me his Cokin Flash (Dad passed in early 2007). As I do a good deal of macro and close up photography, it would be fantastic to be able to make proper use of it (and not accidently damage it or my digital point & shoot (Canon SX20IS) or Sony DSLR (Alpha 350). Please let me know if you can help me out...my email address is fctryrjct@att.net
If you would like to call, I will be happy to give you my home phone # when I reply to your email............ I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon...............MANY THANKS(in advance)..
Take Care and God Bless
Lee Philip Schlanger
Sand Springs, OK

Last edited by KE5CUB; Dec 13, 2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: add additional info
KE5CUB is offline   Reply With Quote