Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Flash (External)

Old Oct 16, 2004, 5:01 PM   #1

hello i,m new i have got a olympus c-750 and fujifilm s3000 digital cameras and have just bought a

SUNPAK Digital Camera External Digital Slave Flash have i done the right thing? will it work? as i take photos in low light (indoors concert halls etc ) they are notclearand they are not blurred most of them any way or would i be better off buying a new camera but which one? it has to have a good optical zoom and pixels i would like to get crisp clear photos but i dont want anything that looks too flash (then i came across this fab site )any information will be greatly appreciated

thank you jean:?:angry::love::G
twinbieuk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 18, 2004, 1:24 PM   #2

I think the flash you are referring to is a simple little unit http://www.tocad.com/digitalFlashKit.html

When you are trying to use the zoom, though this flash will not have enough power to do what you want. You need something with power. If you want a general purpose flash for both camerasthen something like the Sunpak 383 or Auto 544/555 will do great.

Look for something with a high guide number (at least 100) and a zoom head. Also make sure the unit is rated so it's sensor will be able to detect the light at a higherrange.
CastleDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2004, 1:30 PM   #3

The original message was a duplicate post...check out the reply with the other one:

Mikefellh is offline   Reply With Quote