Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Fujifilm dSLR

Old Jun 20, 2004, 9:34 PM   #1

I don't know if this is a problem or not, but something weird is happening with my S2 regarding the recorded time that pictures are shot. I took about 400 pictures last night at a wedding, and the date and time keeps jumping around from June 19th to June 20th. Today I checked my date and time settings to see if there was something wrong, and those were correct. The weird part is that the date and time jump around on last night's images. The pictures were taken on June 19th, all prior to midnight. However, only about 95% of the images show that they were shot on June 19th. They are obviously numbered sequentially in the order I shot them, but then randomly throughout the pack there are scattered images that show they were shot on June 20th. I mean that my file tree in Windows explorer looks like this:

DSCF3463 6/19/04 9:40pm

DSCF3464 6/20/04 12:07am

DSCF3465 6/19/04 9:41pm

I think I might call Fuji in the morning to inquire if this is an indicator of something about to go bad with my camera, but I thought I would post here to see if anyone else had seen this weird occurance.

Jes&Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links