Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Fujifilm dSLR

Old Dec 22, 2004, 10:08 PM   #1

Anyone purchase a Fuji S3 Pro Yet? Few big sellers now have a limited stock, more to come in after New Year.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 23, 2004, 10:48 PM   #2

I received this message today.

Tallyn's has just received 52 Fuji S3's in this afternoon! We have processed most of them and we are waiting anxiously for the next wave of cameras.

I greatly appreciate your patience and I guarantee that it will be well worth the wait!

I will be sending another update soon!

Scott M. Tallyn

Their sending mine over night to me but it's unlikely I'll receive mine till Monday because of all the bad weather up north, I'm psyched .

Marc Furth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2004, 10:56 AM   #3

Onecall.com has them in as well.
Cameraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2004, 11:54 AM   #4

I got my S3 yesterday... took 9 pix ......then it took a dump. Files look like somthig outof a 1960s acid trip. IfI take out the bats. and let cool down it will take a few shots then......dump! I have had myS2 for years with no problems. i think the CCd is getting hot causing the problem . Sending it back for a new one. So far the store says not to worry. Ill let you know.......1 -9- 05 update the store gave full refund and discount on shipping of the new one. I give Adrama a big thumbs up .....thanks.
dagwodzzz is offline   Reply With Quote